Just me and the logo. Haaaanging out.Where I've Been aims to act as a gathering force for the Travel Tuesday Community. We love our fellow travel writers / bloggers / microbloggers and always want to promote travel; as such, we welcome all propositions for guest posts on our blog.
If you wish to contribute a guest post to the Where I've Been blog, we just ask that it follows these guidelines:
- We don't wanna cramp your style, but the post must focus on travel in some way (make sense, right?). It can be a top-five list, guide to a city, a journal about your favorite duck soup in Shanghai, whatever -- the floor is yours, as long as it can in some way inspire people to travel.
- Preferably no less than 300 words, and no more than 1500 words.
- The content of your post must be original. Re-posting an article isn't any fun, is it?
- If you send us a post, we reserve the right to copy-edit and to post it at our discretion. We're flexible, though; if we need clarification on something or plan any big changes, we'll contact you. If we don't think a post fits, we'll send it back to you and tell you why. If your post goes live and you want changes made, feel free to shoot us an e-mail and we'll make edits.
- Any content you give us mentioning a specific destination may or may not be linked to their corresponding landing pages on Where I've Been.
- We want to promote your Web site or blog, and we're happy to link back to anything you wish to promote. Give us your Twitter handle or Facebook fan page too if you wish. Please give us four different links at most -- otherwise it just gets confusing, for both us and the reader.
Community Manager Extraordinaire | Social Media Gal